Urban Wellness Ottawa /// Website Design & Development
Urban Wellness is a company serving the industry of massage therapy. Krista graduated from the College of Massage and Hydrotherapy in 2001. She continued her studies at The Wat Pho Thai Massage School in Bangkok in Traditional Thai Massage. Her inquisitiveness inspired her to travel and work internationally training other massage therapists at the award winning Silver Rain Spa at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman. In 2009 she completed the Interdisciplinary Yoga Teacher Training in Nosara, Costa Rica and in the same year graduated from the Champlain Institute in Toronto where she studied Skin Histology and Medical Aesthetics. She moved to Ottawa in 2014 where she quickly established a loyal clientele with whom she shares her vast knowledge in wellness.
URBAN WELLNESS OBJECTIVES
- Improve brand equity and online reach through branded storytelling
- Improve overall site architecture and navigation to enable easier browsing and a more frictionless experience
- Improve the experience and usability via robust Google Maps API integrations
- Create a more user-friendly and more visual product story with improved navigation and filtering
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS
- Include WPML integration for PORTUGUESE AND ENGLISH content
The new URBAN WELLNESS website design is a strong digital asset, driving leads and conversions through intuitive navigation. iWEBAPP web design company is proud to deliver quality and have collaborated with the incredible team of URBAN WELLNESS.
What We Did
“You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” — Maya Angelou
Brand StrategyResearchUX + Visual DesignArt DirectionCompany BrandingWebsite DesignWebsite DevelopmentWordPress CustomisationPHP Development
UX + Visual Design
Lets exchange some ideas
Make The Shift to Uniqueness!